https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Cake-in-jar.jpeg 310 261 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 13:56:08
Cake in Jars
- 1½ Cups Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 Egg Whites
- ¾ Cup Milk (at room temperature)
- ¾ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Stevia
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 12 8oz canning jars, place on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Whisk together the egg whites, milk and flavors.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients in three parts, alternating with the wet ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Divide the batter equally among the jars. Bake for 24 to 27 minutes.
- Transfer jars to cooling rack to cool completely.