https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Brownie.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-03-24 12:23:26
- ¾ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/3 Cups Gluten Free Baking Mix
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (Optional)
- In a large sauce pan, stir the butter and cocoa over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and, using a wooden spoon or stiff spatula, add the sugars. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum.
- Add this to the sauce pan and stir until all the flour is moistened.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Spread the batter into a greased and rice floured 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.