https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Blueberry-oat-chia-seed-muffins-.jpeg 149 204 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 13:28:41
Blueberry Oat Chia Seed Muffins
- 1¼ Cups Gluten Free Flour
- ¾ Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds, Ground
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- ¾ Cup Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat muffin cups with cooking spray or line with mini paper bake cups; set aside. In a large bowl combine flour, oats, sugar, chia seeds, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of mixture; set aside.
- In another bowl combine eggs, milk, and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon a TBSP of batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake about 10 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes.