https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Blueberry-Flax-Muffins.jpeg 321 378 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 13:27:45
Blueberry Flax Muffins
- ¼ Cup Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- ¼ Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flax
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 Egg Whites
- Sprinkle of Stevia
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave safe glass bowl.
- Cook for 50 to 60 seconds.
- Let it cool slightly, place a lid on top and enjoy as a snack during the day.