https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Beet-_-Cherry-Creamsicles.jpeg 370 254 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 13:52:42
Beet & Cherry Creamsicles
- 1 Large Beet
- 1½ Cups Fresh Pitted or Frozen Cherries
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Cardamom
- 10-12 Drops Stevia
- Heat oven to 400°F. Scrub beet, trim off greens, and prick a few times. Wrap in foil and put in the oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- Let cool slightly, then remove skin; it should just slide off easily! Chop beet coarsely.
- Place beet in blender with remaining ingredients and blend until totally smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds or into ice cube trays and insert toothpicks for mini popsicles.
- Freeze 2-3 hours. Serve!