https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BBQ-Eggs.jpeg 232 470 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 15:25:41
- 4 Large Red or Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 8 Large Shiitake Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat grill to medium high. Cut bell peppers in half through the stem. Carefully remove the seeds and ribs. Set peppers aside. Slice onions into rounds. Toss onion with mushrooms, oil, and BBQ Spice. Grill onions and mushrooms in grill basket until slightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Dice onions and mushrooms. Place in a bowl and toss with thyme. Grill peppers, turning twice, until they start to get soft, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer peppers, cut side up, to a grill topper. Place 2 tablespoons of mushroom mixture in each pepper. Crack an egg into each pepper. Grill peppers with the lid closed for 5 minutes. Top eggs with cheddar cheese. Close lid and bake 3 more minutes or until cheese melts.