https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Baked-Eggs.jpg 210 241 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-03-24 11:59:28
- 1 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Shallot, Chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cheese (your choice)
- 4 Ounces Uncured Turkey Bacon, Turkey Sausage or Chicken Sausage
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the EVOO in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the asparagus and shallot and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, and fold in the cheese, meat of your choice, and the asparagus mixture.
- Transfer the egg mixture to ramekins or muffin tins and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until set.