https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/sweet-and-spicy-chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 14:40:19
Sweet and Spicy Chicken
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Special equipment: 18-inch-wide heavy duty non-stick aluminum foil.
- Whisk together the chili powder, sugar, chipotle powder, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl to make a dry spice rub. Place the chicken in a large bowl, toss with the oil, and sprinkle with the dry spice rub. Toss the chicken to evenly coat, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Prepare a grill for high heat.
- For more help with this recipe, click here