https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/stuffed-mini-peppers.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 14:38:27
Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 10 Mini sweet peppers
- 1 cup Seedless red grapes
- 5 TBSP Cream cheese
- 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 TBSP Almond Milk
- Dash Cayenne pepper
- 1 TBSP Thinly sliced chives
- ½ tsp Rosemary, finely snipped
- Halve and seed sweet peppers. Set aside. Cut up grapes; set aside.
- In a food processor combine feta, cream cheese, milk, and cayenne pepper. Cover and process until smooth. Fold chives and rosemary into the feta mixture.
- Fill each pepper half with about 2 teaspoons of the feta mixture. Top with grapes. If desired, top with additional rosemary and/or cayenne pepper.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.