https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:59
Spriulina Protein Balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- Start by grinding the cashews in a food processor.
- Add all the other ingredients, except the coconut, and blend until combined and the mixture sticks together.
- Scrape out of the blender into a bowl and roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll in coconut and you’re good to go!
- For more help with this recipe, click here.