https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/spinach-and-feta-frittata.jpg 748 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 14:36:42
Spinach and Feta Frittata
- 1/2 package frozen spinach, squeeze out water
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup uncured turkey bacon, chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 -7 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cook onion and turkey in olive oil in a medium skillet. I used my cast iron skillet!
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and cook until warmed through.
- Grease a 9″ casserole dish with cooking spray or you can simply place everything in the cast iron skillet and place in oven.
- Put the vegie mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add crumbled feta to the eggs and pour over.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350F for approx. 30 minutes, or until the eggs are solid.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.