https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/slow-cooker-buffalo-wings-.jpeg 362 1131 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-05-05 14:11:22
Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1-cup organic buffalo wing sauce
- 1 packet ranch seasoning packet
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh chives, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Place chicken wings in the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix together the buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over wings and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on high until cooked through, 2 ½ to 3 hours or 5 to 6 hours on low.
- For a crispier wings broil in oven before serving.
- Garnish with chives and serve with ranch dressing.