https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/savory-squash-crockpot.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 14:30:05
Savory Squash Crockpot
- 1 package of frozen butternut squash
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 tsp sage or poultry seasoning
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloin
- Mix all ingredients in a freezer bag.
- Dump in crockpot on the day of, set to keep warm and cook all day.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.