https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/savory-granola.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 14:29:26
- 1 1/4 cups of gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 TBSP quinoa cereal
- 2 TBSP EVOO
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine oats, pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and quinoa in a bowl.
- Combine EVOO and next 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Pour mixture over oat mixture and toss to coat. Spread mixture on a pan coated with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- For more help with this recipe, click here