https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/quinoa-and-beet-mason-jar-salad.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 14:23:46
Quinoa and Beet Mason Jar Salad
- 1 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 bunch peeled, cooked beets (4)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- .25 cup pecans
- .25 cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 cups Kale
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 2 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place the sliced beets and tomatoes evenly on a large cookie sheet tray, or 2, lined with parchment paper and drizzle them with olive oil and season salt and pepper.
- Roast them in the oven for 20 minutes or until the beets and tomatoes are softened and lightly browned. Cool.
- Layer the Mason jars in the following order; pecans, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, goat cheese, beet/tomato mixture and Kale.
- Dressing: mix the oil and vinegar together in a separate smaller mason jar.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.