https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/pumpkin-protein-cookies.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 14:22:00
Pumpkin Protein Cookies
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar or 10-12 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop No Whey – Pea Protein powder
- Pour the shredded coconut into your food processor and mix until it’s pureed into a spread (similar to the consistency of coconut butter)
- Add coconut sugar, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, coconut flour, vanilla extract and seasoning.
- Process the ingredients until they’re combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop or rounded measuring tablespoon and scoop the cookies onto a cookie sheet. I lined my cookie sheet with parchment paper so the cookies wouldn’t stick to the cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate the cookies.
- In a small saucepan, warm the chocolate chips and coconut oil together until the chocolate is melted. Stir and remove from the heat.
- Drizzle the white chocolate sauce over the top of the pumpkin macaroons. Then sprinkle extra cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice over the top of the cookies.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Keep leftover cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.