https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:15
Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1 scoop No Whey powder
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup dried plums
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a food process combine all the ingredients and process until a paste is formed.
- Using a melon baller or cookie scooper form balls and place on parchment paper and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- To store the energy bites keep them in the refrigerator.
- For more help with this recipe, click here