https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/peppered-steak.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 14:15:06
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- .25 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBSP Coconut oil
- .25 cup beef broth
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Press the pepper and salt evenly on both sides of the steak.
- In a large skillet heat the oil. Cook the steaks for 6 minutes turning once or until desired temperature is reached. Transfer to a plate.
- In a small bowl combine and whisk the broth, tomato paste and vinegar. Pour broth into the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring to loosen any browned bits or until boiling and thickened.
- Serve the sauce over the steaks.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.