https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:15
Mini Cheese Balls
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese/greek yogurt blend
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup roasted salted almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Place first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Place nuts and thyme in a food processor; process until finely ground. Place nut mixture in a shallow dish.
- Divide cheese mixture into 36 equal portions (about 2 teaspoons each), rolling to form 36 balls. Freeze 10 minutes. Gently roll each cheese ball in nut mixture, coating well.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For more help with this recipe, click here