https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/lemon-ginger-chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 14:04:12
Lemon Ginger Chicken
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- (optional) 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients except water in a freezer bag. Turn to coat chicken.
- Freeze or refrigerate overnight.
- Grill or bake in a 425-degree oven for 20-30 or until chicken is done.
- For more help with this recipe, click here