https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/individual-key-lime-protein-desserts.jpg 275 183 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-05-05 13:37:51
Individual Key Lime Protein Desserts
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 5 tablespoons Greek Yogurt/Cream Cheese mixture
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- 5-6 drops liquid stevia
For the crust:
For the filling:
- Place cupcake liners into a 6-count cupcake tin. Set aside.
- Add the dates, walnuts and oats to a food processor and process until well combined and looks like coarse sand. It should feel sticky between your fingers. Once ready, place about a gumball size of crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner and flatten out with your fingers so it covers the bottom like a crust (it should be well packed). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the softened cream cheese/yogurt, protein powder, lime juice and stevia. Mix well until smooth.
- Scoop out the filling and place evenly into each cupcake tin. Place tin in the freezer for an hour or until ready to eat, allowing 5 minutes to thaw. Store leftover tarts in the freezer.
- For more help with this recipe, click here