https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/herb-marinated-grilled-vegetables.jpg 192 263 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-05-05 14:17:00
Herb Marinated Grilled Vegetables
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut bell peppers into large pieces, discarding seeds and membranes.
- Cut zucchini and onions into large pieces.
- Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch slices.
- Add vegetables to marinade; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.