https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/healthy-mason-jar-salad.jpg 272 503 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:55:01
Healthy Mason Jar Salad
- 2 ounces grilled chicken breast
- 1 TBSP sunflower seeds &/or pumpkin seeds
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1-2 cups mixed veggies
- 2 cups of mixed salad greens
- 2 TBSP dressing
- 3 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP Balsamic vinegar
- Layer each Mason jar in the following order dressing, veggies, chicken, egg, seeds and lettuce.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.