https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/healthy-crockpot-roast-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-05-05 14:24:53
Healthy Crockpot Roast
- 2 - 4 lb Roast
- 1 Cup beef stock
- 4 garlic cloves
- 10 sprigs or fresh thyme or 1.5 tsp of dried thyme
- 2 bay leafs
- 1 large carrot cut into chunks
- 2 celery ribs cut into chunks
- 1 small onion cut into quarters
- 1 small head of cauliflower, leaves removed and cut into florets
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Season roast with salt and pepper
- Pour beef stock into crockpot, add thyme, garlic and bay leaves.
- Add roast to crockpot
- Add all vegetables expect cauliflower
- Cook on low 8 - 10 hours adding cauliflower for the last 20 mins.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.