https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/healthy-brownies.jpg 640 960 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-05-05 13:33:39
- 1 can - 15 oz no-salt-added organic black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coco powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking chocolate or carob chips
- 1-2 scoops No Whey (pea protein powder)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray or oil pan or use cupcake liners
- Place the beans, eggs, melted butter/oil, coco powder, salt, vanilla, protein powder and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth. Remove blade and gently stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.