https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/grilled-stea-fajita-skewers--scaled.jpg 1920 2560 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-05-05 14:01:55
Grilled Steak Fajita Skewers
- 1 lb. Sirloin steak cut into cubes
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into thirds
- 1 pack Gluten Free tortillas, torn into large pieces
- 4 large bell peppers, cut into large pieces
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- EVOO for drizzling
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat grill to medium-high. Skewer steak, scallions, tortillas (folded), and peppers.
- Drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until steak is medium and vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- For more help with this recipe, click here