https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Grilled-Lasagna.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:49:38
- 1 1-pound mozzarella
- .5 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 3 large tomatoes
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 8 cups of baby spinach
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup basil
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine the ricotta, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, .5 tsp salt and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Season sliced tomatoes with salt.
- Cook lasagna noodles slightly
- Place two sheets of Aluminum foil and layer in the following order: noodles, cheese mixture, tomato slices, mozzarella, basil & repeat. Drizzle with olive oil and close aluminum foil packets.
- Grill the packets covered 10 minutes each side and let rest 5 minutes.
- For more help with this recipe, click here