https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/grilled-chicken-kabobs.jpg?time=1627868500 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:41:04
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken - cubed
- 8-12 wooden skewers soaked in water
- Combine all ingredients with chicken in a bowl and allow to marinated for a min. of 30 minutes to overnight.
- Place marinated chicken on skewers and grill over medium heat until cooked through.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.