https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/greek-mason-jar-salad.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:37:09
Greek Mason Jar Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups whole cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 small red onion, diced or sliced thin
- 1 cup thin cucumber slices
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper (about 1/2 large pepper)
- 9 ounces Grilled Chicken Breast, sliced on the bias into strips
- 4 1/2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3 ounces reduced sodium feta cheese
- 9 kalamata olives
- 3 pepperoncini
- Combine all dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until combined. Immediately divide the dressing among 3, quart-sized mason jars, spooning 2 tablespoons into each.
- Divide salad ingredients among the three mason jars in the order listed to optimize freshness. To each jar, add 1/2 cup whole cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons diced red onion, 1/3 cup cucumber slices, 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper, 3 ounces chicken, 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine, 1 ounce feta cheese, 3 black olives and 1 pepperoncini.
- Screw on the lids and store mason jars in the fridge until ready to enjoy! When ready to eat, simply pour ingredients into a bowl and serve.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.