https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/egg-waffle.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 13:28:56
- 2 eggs (per omelet)
- Any veggies, protein &/or cheese ( I used uncured turkey bacon and sharp cheddar cheese!)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Wash and dice the vegetables into a fairly small dice.
- Also dice protein into small pieces and shred cheese.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of greek yogurt to eggs and whisk together.
- Mix in veggies, protein and cheese.
- Add egg and veggie mix to waffle maker and cook until eggs are set.
- Enjoy a healthy waffle.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.