https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/egg-in-the-hole.jpg 720 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:27:26
Egg in the Hole
- 1 Slice, Alvarado Street Sourdough Sprouted Bread
- 1 Egg
- 2 pieces of uncured turkey bacon
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Bake turkey bacon for approximately 5-7 minutes each side until desired crispness is reached.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Using a drinking glass to cut a circle from the middle of the bread.
- Place bread in the pan.
- Add egg to the center “in the hole” of the bread.
- Cook until desired egg doneness, flipping once.
- For more help with this recipe, click here