https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/dijon-chicken-marinade.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:26:08
Dijon Chicken Marinade
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Dijon, pepper, and vinegar. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the oil and continue blending until well incorporated. Use to marinade meat, fish, or chicken.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.