https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/crockpot-crack-chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 13:17:32
Crockpot Crack Chicken
- 4 chicken breast
- 8 oz. cream cheese/Greek yogurt mixture
- 4 TBSP ghee
- 1 1 oz. ranch seasoning packets – I used this brand
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoncini’s
- 8 sprouted hamburger buns
- Place chicken into the slow cooker and top with cream cheese/yogurt, ghee, ranch and au jus seasoning and pepperoncini’s.
- Cook on keep warm all day.
- Shred chicken and fully incorporate with other ingredients. Serve on sprouted hamburger buns with additional pepperoncini’s as desired.
- For more help with this recipe, click here