https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/crockpot-chicken-and-rice.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 13:15:27
Crockpot Chicken and Rice
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 box brown rice
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle chopped onion over top. Top with cream soup. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Before serving, stir rice in. Serve hot.
- *Can cook rice ahead and place in refrigerator.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.