https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/crockpot-beef-fajitas-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-05-05 14:57:09
Crockpot Beef Fajitas
- 2-lb boneless beef chuck shoulder roast, fat trimmed
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Label your freezer bag.
- To your freezer bag, add all ingredients.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
- The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot and cook for 8 hours on low setting or until beef is tender.
- Shred beef and serve with peppers and onions on sprouted tortillas or rice. (We also top with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, and guacamole.)
- For more help with this recipe, click here