https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/crockpot-balsamic-chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 13:13:16
Crockpot Balsamic Chicken
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large slow cooker, add Brussels sprouts in an even layer and place chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, honey, mustard, dried thyme, rosemary, and oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and vegetables.
- Scatter all over with garlic.
- Cover and cook on high until chicken is fall-apart tender, 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.