https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/cookie-dough-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:57:03
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- .5 cup almond butter
- .25 cup maple syrup/honey or 1.5 tsp liquid Stevia
- .25 cup chopped Lily’s dark chocolate bar
- Place protein powder and almond meal in a bowl.
- Mix almond butter and maple syrup/stevia in with dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Scoop 1 TBSP of dough out at a time and roll dough into your palms forming balls.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.