https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/coconut-macadamia-protein-balls.jpg 194 259 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:56:02
Coconut Macadamia Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 scoops No Whey
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup crushed macadamia nuts
- stevia to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Save the stevia for last and add one drop at a time for taste. Should be quite sticky like cookie dough batter. If too dry, add a little more almond butter. Take little clumps and roll them into balls of whatever size you like.
- Roll the little ball shaped protein goodness in coconut flakes. Store in the fridge and they keep for 5-7 days.
- For more help with this recipe, click here