https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/chocolate-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:51:26
Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1 cup of gluten free old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop of No Whey - pea protein powder
- 2 TBSPS Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- .5 unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey or 1 tsp liquid stevia
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and press the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes. Cut into 24 bars.
- Store in an air-tight container in your freezer or fridge for up to one week.
- For more help with this recipe, click here