https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Chocolate-healthy-fudge.jpg 183 275 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-05-05 13:37:06
Chocolate “Healthy” Fudge
- 2 small avocados, skin and pits removed
- 1 scoop No Whey powder
- 1 Medium banana
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup Walnuts
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp salt
- Course sea salt for topping, to taste.
- Add all ingredients (except course sea salt) in a food processor and process until combined and smooth.
- Line 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into the dish and press level with spatula.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- For more help with this recipe, click here