https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/chocolate-almond-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:45:27
Chocolate Almond Protein Balls
- 16 dates, pitted
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 scoop No Whey (pea protein powder)
- Optional ½ cup unsweetened coconut, almond meal or cocoa powder for rolling on outside of balls
- Process almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add all remaining ingredients into food processor and process until everything comes together.
- Roll into 1″ balls.
- Then roll into almond meal, cocoa powder or coconut.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.