https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/chocolate-almond-butter-protein-balls.jpg?time=1627868500 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:44:41
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls
- 1 ripe banana - mashed
- 1 TBSP Cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 2 TBSP flax seed meal
- 2 TBSP No Whey - pea protein powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup old fashioned gluten free rolled oats
- Mash banana in a medium bowl and add in cocoa powder, almond butter, fax, protein powder and a pinch of sea salt.
- Continue to mash with fork until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Stir in oats.
- Using a small cookie scooper, form into balls.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.