https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/chicken-cauliflower-fried-rice.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:39:51
Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 12 oz package of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- sliced green onions
- In a nonstick skillet heat oil over medium high. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Add ginger and garlic; cook and stir 2-3 minutes more. Remove mixture from skillet.
- Add to skillet cauliflower rice along with peas and carrots. Cook 4-5 minutes until just tender, stirring occasionally. Make a well in center of veggies and add eggs. Cook 1 minute, then stir to scramble and cook through. Stir eggs into vegetables.
- Stir in chicken mixture and add soy sauce.
- Top with sliced green onions.
- For more help with this recipe, click here