https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-02-20 12:01:00
- 1 Medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 2 TBSP Lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 scoop No Whey
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges & parsley for garnish
- Fresh veggies for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with oil.
- Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet. Spray with addition oil or cooking spray. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine cauliflower, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in food processor. Process until smooth. Add water one tablespoon at a time for a thinner consistency, if desired.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges, GF bread and fresh veggies. Serve and enjoy!
- For more help with this recipe, click here.