https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/cauliflower-bagels.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:33:06
- 1 small head cauliflower (3 cups cauliflower rice)
- 3 TBSP almond flour
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop No Whey
- Pinch of black pepper
- Bagel topping for the top of bagels
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a food processor rice the cauliflower florets.
- In a large bowl combine 3 cups of cauliflower rice, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, No Whey garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes, this will allow the flours to soak up some of the moisture.
- Take out of refrigerator and give another stir.
- Place into pre-greased pan.
- Sprinkle toppings and lightly press them into the top of each bagel.
- Bake for about 16 to 18 minutes.
- Turn on broiler on high and broil for 2 to 3 mins until top is golden brown.
- For more help with this recipe, click here