https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/cauliflower-and-kale-frittata.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:32:30
Cauliflower and Kale Frittata
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 cups chopped kale
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower and water. Cover and cook until just tender, about 6 minutes. Add kale, garlic, thyme and a pinch each of salt and pepper; cook, stirring often, until the kale is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, paprika and the remaining 1/4-teaspoon salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the egg mixture to the skillet, gently stirring to combine.
- Transfer skillet to a pre-heated 350-degree oven and bake 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.
- For more help with this recipe, click here