https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/cashew-ginger-protein-ball.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:30:40
Cashew Ginger Protein Ball
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅓ cup cashew butter
- 6-10 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 scoop No Whey
- ½ cup old fashioned oats + 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ¼ cup ginger, shredded
- ½ cup cashews, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Melt the coconut oil. Stir in the cashew butter and stevia, until smooth.
- Stir in the oats, chia seeds, ground flax, ginger, cashews, cinnamon and ground ginger.
- Roll into 1-tablespoon balls. Optional Press a cashew half into the top of each bite.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for up to 3 months.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.