https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/carrot-cake-protein-balls.jpg 756 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:28:23
Carrot Cake Protein Balls
- 2 medium carrots
- ½ cup of walnuts
- ¾ cup of pecan halves
- ¾ cup of dates
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1.5 tsp of liquid vanilla stevia
- Small amount of coconut for dusting
- 1 scoop of No Whey protein powder
- Slice carrots up to make it easier to blend.
- Blend carrots in a food processor/blender then add dates when properly blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll into 8 balls and dust for coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before consuming.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.