https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/bruschetta-chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:24:59
- 2 TBSP gluten free Italian dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 TBSP fresh oregano or .5 tsp dried
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil and reduced balsamic vinegar
- Place large sheet of foil over half of grill grate. Pour 2 T of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag and seal. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade bag.
- Grill chicken on uncovered side for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil, oregano and garlic and remaining 2 T of dressing.
- Turn chicken over and place cooked side up on foil on grill. Top evenly with the tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill an additional 8 minutes until chicken is done.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.