https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/breakfast-pizza.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:15:29
- 2-3 Eggs (depending on your taste)
- ¼ cup Milk
- 6 ozs Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ozs Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ozs Turkey bacon
- 5 Chicken sausage links
- ¼ Minced onion (optional)
- Chopped chives (for garnish)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs with milk, and pour over the center of the crust. Use your fingers or a pastry brush to evenly disperse the egg.
- Evenly cover the egg with the cooked sausage and crumbled bacon.
- Add onion and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a blanket of the mozzarella cheese, then the cheddar.
- Bake in the over on 475 center rack, check after 10 minutes.
- Once done, take out of the oven and garnish with chopped chives.
- For more help with this recipe, click here